The Omnia.9 FM processor boasts simultaneous separate processing cores for FM and Optional HD, delivering superb audio punch, power and clarity in a 3-RU rack unit. Among its many features is exclusive “Undo” technology, a source declipping algorithm and program-adaptive multiband expander that removes distortion from source material, correcting over-processed CDs, so common in today's contemporary music.
• Simultaneous separate processing cores for FM and (Optional) HD1, HD2 and HD3.
• Each processing core is separately fully adjustable and has selectable 4, 5, 6 or 7 bands
• Psychoacoustic Composite Embedder allows up to 140% audio peaks in stereo at 100% total modulation.
• Contains exclusive “Undo” technology, a source declipping algorithm and program-adaptive multiband expander which removes distortion from source material. This corrects over-processed CDs, so common in today’s contemporary music.
• Multiband downward expansion (source noise reduction)
• 3-stage wideband AGC with adjustable sidechain equalization
• Program-dependent multiband compression
• Multiband look-ahead limiting
• Adjustable dynamic bass clipping (future feature)
• Selectable phase linear high pass filter, 15, 30 or 45 Hz
• (For Digital) Two-band final look-ahead limiting
• Selectable phase linear (high latency) or low latency (talent air monitoring capable) modes
• Fully automatic program-dependent declipper and multiband expander for damaged content such as loud CDs
• Optional streaming encoding built in for Primary Digital (HD) and Secondary (HD2) and Tertiary (HD3). Supports encoding to MP3 (Mpeg-1 Layer 3), MP2 (Mpeg-1 Layer 2), AAC, HE-AAC (including RTSP/3G for streaming to mobile phones), Ogg Vorbis, WMA and WMA Pro.
• 7 inch front panel touch screen
• Full remote control.
• On-screen keyboard with several layouts (QWERTY, QWERTZ, AZERTY, Dvorak and ABC sequential) for easy setup and preset name typing
• Optional RDS encoder, dynamically updateable
• Selectable SSB (Single Sideband) stereo encoder
• HTTP push support for automation, such as dynamic RDS and streaming song titles, preset recall
• Dayparting (scheduled preset selection) (future feature)
• Studio Output with very low latency for talent monitoring
• Dual independent power supplies
• Composite pass-through (relay bypass) for your backup processor
Omnia.9 software release (v3.18.99) is a complete sonic overhaul for the Omnia.9, featuring new clippers for FM and AM and integrating a new declipper.
Omnia.9 V3.18.99 Software Update also Includes:
• Phase Correction with Mono Bass to reduce multipath distortion
• A fully rewritten streaming engine supporting Shoutcast 2 and lossless streaming with an integrated internal stream server
• Seamless preset switching for better transitions between presets with very different EQ and compression characteristics
• A shared processing path for AM+HD units, allowing them to share a watermark encoder; improved latency, monitoring, and RDS improvements.