Orders / Track
« Opal Dual Rackmount Kit
Z/IPStream R/1 »
Back to: Audio Processing
Not Rated Yet
Sales price without tax
Base price for variant
Variant price modifier:
Base price with tax
Salesprice with discount
Ask a question about this product
Current Stock Level:
• Exclusive “Undo” technology with de-clipper prevents listener fatigue by removing distortion and
selectively, undoing the over-compression so common in mastering today
• Optimizes sound quality of low bitrates by removing distortion components so that they do not waste
bits during encoding.
• 6-band Parametric EQ for your signature sound
• Downward Expansion (source noise reduction)
• Multiband stereo enhancer
• Software only, no special cards required
• Includes Axia Livewire® driver
• Runs as a Windows service in the background, no need to log in
• Configure and monitor the application from any PC, tablet, or smartphone using an HTML5 web
• Manage the Omnia.9 audio processing from anywhere with NfRemote, locally or across the Internet
• Run multiple, fully independent stereo processors in one instance. Pay only for what you need.
• Flexible remote control application with touch screen support, comprehensive instrumentation, and
remote audio streaming of any patch-point, also includes full speaker controller
• Separately adjustable sample rate (high-quality conversion) and gain control per encoded stream
• Extremely high audio quality, efficient CPU usage and low memory footprint
There are yet no reviews for this product.
create an account
Forgot your password?
Forgot your username?