Orders / Track
Audio Processors FM
« Z/IPStream 9X/2
Z/IPStream R/2 »
Back to: Audio Processing
Not Rated Yet
Sales price without tax
Base price for variant
Variant price modifier:
Base price with tax
Salesprice with discount
Ask a question about this product
Current Stock Level:
Units in box:
• Audio pre-processing, stream encoding and delivery to remote replication server, all in a professional
• Pro-grade 24-bit A/D converter for studio-reference quality audio.
• Choice of MP3 or AAC-LC, HE-AAC, HE-AAC v2 stream coding, with output bit rates from 16 kbps to
320 kbps (dependent upon active codec).
• Omnia audio processing includes wideband AGC, 3-band compressor/limiter, EQ, low-pass filter and
precision look-ahead final limiter.
• Metadata support for all popular playout platforms allows streams to be dynamically tagged with
“now-playing” information from automation systems.
• Studio-grade analog and Livewire IP-Audio I/O, with separate LAN & WAN Ethernet ports.
• Directly supports ICEcast, SHOUTcast, SHOUTcast v2, Adobe Flash Media Server as well as Adobe
RTMP, RTP streams (including RTP multicast), as well as LimeLight, Akamai and other popular
• Dual encoder support can be used to provide high and low bitrate streams, or MP3 and AAC at the
• Can accept metadata over TCP/IP, UDP, or RS-232 (using USB to RS232 adapter).
• HTML5 web user interface for remote configuration and management from computers and mobile
Units in box: 1
There are yet no reviews for this product.
create an account
Forgot your password?
Forgot your username?